View Profile MetalRenard

All 5 Game Reviews

-1 w/ Responses

Horribly frustrating contols (for example your character doesn't come to a dead stop when you stop pressing a key. You see, it's not the attack delay that's the problem, it's the combo of imprecise movement WITH that that is so bad. Rookie move there). Other than that, really cool, but for my sanity I cannot continue.

Fantastic!!!!!!
Suggestions:
1) You should predict questions a little more. I can't think of any right now, I've forgotten them already... Sorry.
2) You should give it more things to talk about. For example, when it asks you to stay, what if you say "but I have family...". Even if it doesn't have an answer, it would be more immersive if it said "ok... I understand." or something.

Again, fantastic game and concept. Need more!

It's a good game but sometimes it's just plain stupid, like when the tires are broken and it locks you in a left or right turn and that's it, you're dead no matter what you do because you hit all the buildings. I'll give you that score for the effort but it does seem to be lacking in the "fun" area at times.

NUuuuuuuuuuu! For some reason my save file isn't there... T-T
Love t

That was simply fantastic...
Actually made me jump a few times and made me feel uneasy too.

The controls in this are pretty awful but it's a cool game nonetheless.

Guitarist, singer, mixing nerd, fox appreciator, teacher, peace-loving hippy. Currently travelling in Japan so I am without a microphone.

Sam @MetalRenard