The Wish - Awakening The Wish - Awakening

That was really cool!

Wondermeow responds:

Glad you enjoy it thanks for the feedback appeciate it.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark" Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark"

The animation is seriously impressive and I enjoyed the voice acting. I was surpised by the quality of the fight scene and how everything seemed to have so much impact.
I feel that the voice, music and sound effects do not fit together at all - you need to mix this properly if you want to make it sound more "pro".

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Still in love with this so many years on, blows my mind every time.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Horribly frustrating contols (for example your character doesn't come to a dead stop when you stop pressing a key. You see, it's not the attack delay that's the problem, it's the combo of imprecise movement WITH that that is so bad. Rookie move there). Other than that, really cool, but for my sanity I cannot continue.

A small talk A small talk

Fantastic!!!!!!
Suggestions:
1) You should predict questions a little more. I can't think of any right now, I've forgotten them already... Sorry.
2) You should give it more things to talk about. For example, when it asks you to stay, what if you say "but I have family...". Even if it doesn't have an answer, it would be more immersive if it said "ok... I understand." or something.

Again, fantastic game and concept. Need more!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

It's a good game but sometimes it's just plain stupid, like when the tires are broken and it locks you in a left or right turn and that's it, you're dead no matter what you do because you hit all the buildings. I'll give you that score for the effort but it does seem to be lacking in the "fun" area at times.

Nameless-Metaljonus Nameless-Metaljonus

Ahhh this got me so pumped. mixed very loudly, you might benefit from turning it down to regain some clarity a little but other than that it was so cool. I loved the melodies especially and how the guitar played with the drums at times.

Metaljonus responds:

Glad you got pumped up! And it's metal bro it HAS to be loud! :P Thanks for listening dude!

Mordiggian Redux Mordiggian Redux

Ermagawd what a treat! I've had this on my phone for years and I still listen sometimes. Definitely a massive upgrade. It's awesome to revisit old things to compare and see the progress you've made.
So tell us the story... What were the biggest shockers when you re-opened the old project? The biggest mistake you originally made that you now cringe at. :3

JDawg00100 responds:

Man to be honest I really wish I had the old project file to look at. Back when I made it originally I just kind of threw it all together and wasn't even too impressed by it. But a lot of the vibes and sounds I got before were completely lost to me. So not only did I have to relearn the song but I had to figure out what all made it the way it was before. So it actually took me twice as long to rerecord it than to write and record it back in the day. It's kinda crazy. One thing that I really had to take a second take on was some of drums and lead guitar work. They are really things I don't do anymore, so it was a little difficult to get that muscle memory back for some of the licks I used to use. If there is anything that I really wasn't too happy with on the original was the quality, I've thought I could do better for years now but I just now decided to give it a go. Anyways thanks for the review :D

Refract Refract

You nailed the production on this. It's so full and artfully produced to bring out the best in each element. I recognise some of these samples from your previous work, including one of the NGADM songs you submitted a few years back. ^_^
Awesome as always!!! Just what I expect from you.

garlagan responds:

long time no see!
oh maybe it was Deflect? it's similar to that one, hence the name :p
thank you MR!!

Ironstakes Ironstakes

Oooh I like. Moody, reminds me of Fallout.

Troisnyx responds:

I'll admit I never played Fallout or any games in this series before, and I don't quite know what to expect in them -- nevertheless, thanks!

The piece was actually inspired by a rather dystopian view of the things I was taught growing up, as well as all sorts of human rights abuses I'd read about and sometimes witnessed.

Dragon Side View 2004 Dragon Side View 2004

(I flagged that other guy's comment as abusive)
I like the wings and the shape of his face is quite original, maybe because it reminds me of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, I don't know. ^_^

No sleep for the King No sleep for the King

Very good, I love the idea and what you've done with it. Excellent work. :)