No One Remembers No One Remembers

I love this, it's so elegant and beautiful. You mixed the instruments really well, just the vocals don't quite fit in with the rest - consider that if everything is quite dry sounding then your vocals need to be too.
I read the description too, it's really sad. I will never forget our covers together. In fact I was listening to them just last week thinking we should do another (Behind Blue Eyes or something...).
I won't forget you buddy!

Ceevro responds:

Dude, I'd LOVE to collab again! Problem is the new rules for the Audio Portal! We can't do covers without permission from the original artist (go ahead, TRY to get ahold of Paul Simon)!

If we collab, we gotta do it with original material, and I don't think I'd have nearly the buy-in.

BUT if you wanna work on some stuff, hit me up! You know how to reach me!

Trilogy III Trilogy III

What a colossal project! So many good riffs and ideas too. Congrats. :)

JDawg00100 responds:

Thank you! :D

Happy Christmas (Singalong) Happy Christmas (Singalong)

Aaaaah good old Ceevro Collabathon. I miss these... Mic is being repaired at the mo though. I want to sing along again for sure!

Fin-Metaljonus Fin-Metaljonus

Impressive - brutal vocals with just-as-heavy riffs. Nice work, I hope the new band works out for you.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Gimme the Milkshakes Gimme the Milkshakes

Huehue good to see you still being you. :D

jaysummers759885 responds:

maaaaAAAANNN... I am one crazy cat lol.

Shaka KHAAAAN!!!

OW!

*does the moonwalk*

Aviator Aviator

Very cool and cheerful, enjoyed a lot!!

Noisysundae responds:

Good to see you again. Thanks man. :)

-:: Simple Complexity ::- (NGAUC '16) -:: Simple Complexity ::- (NGAUC '16)

Thoughtful, organised chaos... There's definitely something here I'm enjoying though I can't put my finger on it, sorry. Very cool sounds throughout too.

Agitat0r responds:

:D thanks for your review MetalRenard! im sorry for the confusion of this track.

Asau Asau

This is quite different from what I was expecting, especially in the rhythm section. Quite unusual for the genre, which is definitely a positive and makes the song stand out.
Good luck!

1f1n1ty responds:

Hey, it's MetalRenard! Thanks for dropping by!

...Rhythm section? That's weird, I can't remember making a rhythm section :/ eh

Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

Maaaan we need to do this again, or just a smaller collab or some mini project. I need an excuse to sing more, I haven't done it enough lately.
This was such an awesome project, you really inspired us all, Ceevro.

Ceevro responds:

Yeah. Still waiting for Step to get the Under Pressure one done...I'm just not a good enough mixer to do it myself. Until that one comes out, I kinda feel like I let a bunch of hardworking people down. Like I got no cred, ya know?

Can't Be (ft. Popushi) Can't Be (ft. Popushi)

_.-=*[NGADM Review]*=-._

Hrmm. This posed quite the conundrum for me. On one hand...
Well... It sounds good but… weird? I admit, I didn't like the style, that I found the "solo" part a little uninspired too. The chords didn't do much for me, the way their attack is quite short makes it feel repetitive even if they're not.

On the other hand, objectively, I can appreciate the sound and quality of the work. It is mostly well put together, the mix is full and good compared to most of what you hear on Newgrounds. The somewhat vocaloid/Asian pop style was an unexpected direction and kept it fresh for sure.

8.75