Trilogy III Trilogy III

What a colossal project! So many good riffs and ideas too. Congrats. :)

JDawg00100 responds:

Thank you! :D

Happy Christmas (Singalong) Happy Christmas (Singalong)

Aaaaah good old Ceevro Collabathon. I miss these... Mic is being repaired at the mo though. I want to sing along again for sure!

Fin-Metaljonus Fin-Metaljonus

Impressive - brutal vocals with just-as-heavy riffs. Nice work, I hope the new band works out for you.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Gimme the Milkshakes Gimme the Milkshakes

Huehue good to see you still being you. :D

jaysummers759885 responds:

maaaaAAAANNN... I am one crazy cat lol.

Shaka KHAAAAN!!!

OW!

*does the moonwalk*

Aviator Aviator

Very cool and cheerful, enjoyed a lot!!

Noisysundae responds:

Good to see you again. Thanks man. :)

-:: Simple Complexity ::- (NGAUC '16) -:: Simple Complexity ::- (NGAUC '16)

Thoughtful, organised chaos... There's definitely something here I'm enjoying though I can't put my finger on it, sorry. Very cool sounds throughout too.

Agitat0r responds:

:D thanks for your review MetalRenard! im sorry for the confusion of this track.

Asau Asau

This is quite different from what I was expecting, especially in the rhythm section. Quite unusual for the genre, which is definitely a positive and makes the song stand out.
Good luck!

1f1n1ty responds:

Hey, it's MetalRenard! Thanks for dropping by!

...Rhythm section? That's weird, I can't remember making a rhythm section :/ eh

Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

Maaaan we need to do this again, or just a smaller collab or some mini project. I need an excuse to sing more, I haven't done it enough lately.
This was such an awesome project, you really inspired us all, Ceevro.

Ceevro responds:

Yeah. Still waiting for Step to get the Under Pressure one done...I'm just not a good enough mixer to do it myself. Until that one comes out, I kinda feel like I let a bunch of hardworking people down. Like I got no cred, ya know?

Can't Be (ft. Popushi) Can't Be (ft. Popushi)

_.-=*[NGADM Review]*=-._

Hrmm. This posed quite the conundrum for me. On one hand...
Well... It sounds good but… weird? I admit, I didn't like the style, that I found the "solo" part a little uninspired too. The chords didn't do much for me, the way their attack is quite short makes it feel repetitive even if they're not.

On the other hand, objectively, I can appreciate the sound and quality of the work. It is mostly well put together, the mix is full and good compared to most of what you hear on Newgrounds. The somewhat vocaloid/Asian pop style was an unexpected direction and kept it fresh for sure.

8.75

Vintage Cinema Vintage Cinema

_.-=*[NGADM Review]*=-._

Your expertise with the virtual instruments and orchestration shines through marvellously here. I loved the theme/feel of the piece, it's consistent throughout and feels authentic as hell. Well played! It also plays with melody and a back and forth with lead/backing quite nicely at times. There are also a few moments where it peaks in just a few notes which stand out for me such as 2:15.

I would have liked if the strings weren't so dry (and this would have covered up a few glitches(?) already mentioned by others, perhaps. You can't hear a real orchestra with the strings that close/dry, but you did capture the tonality perfectly, kudos to you on that. This is what really stands out for me - you had a goal to capture this tone, this spirit of 70s Hollywood and you did it wonderfully. Honestly, I fell in love with the tone of this piece from the first few seconds.

9.5/10