Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Still in love with this so many years on, blows my mind every time.

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

I love all these weird stories and characters.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

Superb! :D

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Horribly frustrating contols (for example your character doesn't come to a dead stop when you stop pressing a key. You see, it's not the attack delay that's the problem, it's the combo of imprecise movement WITH that that is so bad. Rookie move there). Other than that, really cool, but for my sanity I cannot continue.

A small talk A small talk

Fantastic!!!!!!
Suggestions:
1) You should predict questions a little more. I can't think of any right now, I've forgotten them already... Sorry.
2) You should give it more things to talk about. For example, when it asks you to stay, what if you say "but I have family...". Even if it doesn't have an answer, it would be more immersive if it said "ok... I understand." or something.

Again, fantastic game and concept. Need more!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

It's a good game but sometimes it's just plain stupid, like when the tires are broken and it locks you in a left or right turn and that's it, you're dead no matter what you do because you hit all the buildings. I'll give you that score for the effort but it does seem to be lacking in the "fun" area at times.

Trilogy III Trilogy III

What a colossal project! So many good riffs and ideas too. Congrats. :)

JDawg00100 responds:

Thank you! :D

Happy Christmas (Singalong) Happy Christmas (Singalong)

Aaaaah good old Ceevro Collabathon. I miss these... Mic is being repaired at the mo though. I want to sing along again for sure!

Fin-Metaljonus Fin-Metaljonus

Impressive - brutal vocals with just-as-heavy riffs. Nice work, I hope the new band works out for you.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Ironstakes Ironstakes

Oooh I like. Moody, reminds me of Fallout.

Troisnyx responds:

I'll admit I never played Fallout or any games in this series before, and I don't quite know what to expect in them -- nevertheless, thanks!

The piece was actually inspired by a rather dystopian view of the things I was taught growing up, as well as all sorts of human rights abuses I'd read about and sometimes witnessed.

Dragon Side View 2004 Dragon Side View 2004

(I flagged that other guy's comment as abusive)
I like the wings and the shape of his face is quite original, maybe because it reminds me of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, I don't know. ^_^

No sleep for the King No sleep for the King

Very good, I love the idea and what you've done with it. Excellent work. :)