Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Still in love with this so many years on, blows my mind every time.

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

I love all these weird stories and characters.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

Superb! :D

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Horribly frustrating contols (for example your character doesn't come to a dead stop when you stop pressing a key. You see, it's not the attack delay that's the problem, it's the combo of imprecise movement WITH that that is so bad. Rookie move there). Other than that, really cool, but for my sanity I cannot continue.

A small talk A small talk

Fantastic!!!!!!
Suggestions:
1) You should predict questions a little more. I can't think of any right now, I've forgotten them already... Sorry.
2) You should give it more things to talk about. For example, when it asks you to stay, what if you say "but I have family...". Even if it doesn't have an answer, it would be more immersive if it said "ok... I understand." or something.

Again, fantastic game and concept. Need more!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

It's a good game but sometimes it's just plain stupid, like when the tires are broken and it locks you in a left or right turn and that's it, you're dead no matter what you do because you hit all the buildings. I'll give you that score for the effort but it does seem to be lacking in the "fun" area at times.

Starting Over Starting Over

(and it sounds awesome!)
Good job on this track, sounds very pro. You could try shortening the decay on the snare a bit and it would still sound as good but less messy.
Awesome guitars and lead.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Thanks duuuuuude
Much appreciated

No One Remembers No One Remembers

I love this, it's so elegant and beautiful. You mixed the instruments really well, just the vocals don't quite fit in with the rest - consider that if everything is quite dry sounding then your vocals need to be too.
I read the description too, it's really sad. I will never forget our covers together. In fact I was listening to them just last week thinking we should do another (Behind Blue Eyes or something...).
I won't forget you buddy!

Ceevro responds:

Dude, I'd LOVE to collab again! Problem is the new rules for the Audio Portal! We can't do covers without permission from the original artist (go ahead, TRY to get ahold of Paul Simon)!

If we collab, we gotta do it with original material, and I don't think I'd have nearly the buy-in.

BUT if you wanna work on some stuff, hit me up! You know how to reach me!

Trilogy III Trilogy III

What a colossal project! So many good riffs and ideas too. Congrats. :)

JDawg00100 responds:

Thank you! :D

Ironstakes Ironstakes

Oooh I like. Moody, reminds me of Fallout.

Troisnyx responds:

I'll admit I never played Fallout or any games in this series before, and I don't quite know what to expect in them -- nevertheless, thanks!

The piece was actually inspired by a rather dystopian view of the things I was taught growing up, as well as all sorts of human rights abuses I'd read about and sometimes witnessed.

Dragon Side View 2004 Dragon Side View 2004

(I flagged that other guy's comment as abusive)
I like the wings and the shape of his face is quite original, maybe because it reminds me of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, I don't know. ^_^

No sleep for the King No sleep for the King

Very good, I love the idea and what you've done with it. Excellent work. :)